SAFETY COMES FIRST. ALWAYS.
With a culture built on safety, it is a fundamental aspect to how we conduct business. Each new project brings new experiences that we learn from.
Our safety standards are not set in stone. They are fluid, and they only flow upwards!
We’re committed to ensuring that proper safety procedures are at the heart of all the projects we do, and we are constantly improving our safety methods.
- Insist on safe performance throughout operations by ensuring a high standard of competency from both contractors and employees.
- Have an effective and continuously evolving safety program.
- Ensure that the safety program and operations comply with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that contractors and employees are aware of IPC’s expectations through effective communication at every level of the organization.
- Provide sufficient time for contractors and employees to do their job properly and safely.
- Hire contractors who have Safety Programs and good safety records.
- Act as primary Contractor/Owner of each project.
Our Direct Pipe ® technology requires little workspace on either side of the crossing and uses notably less bentonite, water and fuel for excavation and installation. From a smaller eco-footprint to a reduction in drill mud disposal, learn more about our environmental benefits.
All project owners want to save money and time. See how our one-step excavation and trenchless installation of pipelines process measures-up with other traditional trenchless drilling techniques.